Saturday, May 12, 2018

#100dayproject#100daysofpurposefulwalking May 6 to May 12 days 34 to 40

Day 34: Red Rose


Beautiful Red Rose

Day 35 Love the pink

The pink caught my eye 


Day 36 Time for prayer
Meditating in between walks


Day 37 Cute Cactus

Two days before there was a yellow blossom, it disappeared  sigh


Day 38 A miracle

Blossoming cactus, so pretty

Day 39 The shadow is interesting

I love this bush


Day 40 Life walking today

The yellow blossoms intrigue me

Observations for the week:


  • I cannot count.  Keeping up with the number of days is getting challenging,  I am going to have to keep a journal and write down the day.
  • I am amazed at my determination.  40 straight days of walking. Listening to music and walking along
  • Hot days are a challenge but not impossible.
  • I am sleeping better because a sister gets tired.
  • Neighbors are waving me as I pass by, that is cool.
10 more days and I will be halfway through the Challenge.  Wow.

Until next week.......

No comments: