Saturday, November 04, 2017

A Bright Spot on the Horizon

Let there be light
I have finally decided to work on journal pages from my own thoughts and desires.

This page started out with just the background of buff's and grays.  I loved the neutrality of the colors.  I sat with it for a couple of days trying to figure out where the page would take me.  As I listened to the news events of the week and the sadness from the shooting here in Las Vegas on Oct. 1st followed by the attack on innocent bicyclists in New York,  I wanted to bring a bright spot to my world.

The end result is this thought:  "No matter how bleak my world may seem....There is always a bright spot on the horizon."

until next time.....pilgrim

3 comments:

Von said...

God lights our path in all ways and through all endeavours. Love this Glenda. ❤️

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love your bright spot, Glenda - wow!!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

"No matter how bleak my world may seem....There is always a bright spot on the horizon."
I like that a lot and I think I will write it down and place it in my journal. Waiting to see more of what you do.