Friday, October 27, 2017

Inktober October 15 to 21 - Doodling can be fun

I have to say that I am really getting to like this Zentangle/doodle process.  I have done it before, but I was never comfortable with it.  Mainly because I have been guilty of at looking at what other's do and think that I could never be as good.  I know, I know, I should not think like that but sometimes old habits are hard to break.  Anyhoo, I have started to enjoy the randomness of it all.  I have a couple of reference books that I am using, one is dedicated to African symbols that I bought years ago.  Plus I am just making some up (that is a lot of fun).

Accomplishments this week:

  • Able to comb my hair with my right hand and no pain
  • typing on the compter is getting faster, although my hand does hurt if I work too long so I work in shifts
  • I can use scissors with my right hand, thank goodness
  • Writing is getting more comfortable
  • ring finger is getting closer to touching palm slow but steady

Inktober Day 15

Inktober Day 16


Inktober Day 17

Inktober Day 18

Inktober Day 19


Inktober Day 20
Inktober Day 21
This was a fun week....pilgrim

No comments: