Monday, June 22, 2015

Random Thoughts: first two weeks of June

Hello!!!!!  This post is going to be about the first two weeks of June.  For the past three years I have participated in a wonderful art project - Index Card A Day.  The fun begins on June 1 and continues through July 31, 2015.

Sooooooo here are the first two weeks of cards

Day 2 Chevron

Day 2 Carnival

Day 3 Map

Day 4 Message in a bottle


Day 5 Owl

Day 6  My kind of Taxi

Day 7 Periodic Table

Day 8 Grapefruit and Cherry


Day 11 Mango and Lime


Day 13 Blue Berry and Plum

Day 14  Black and White
It is a lot of fun working on these cards, looking at the prompt and coming up with ideas.

train station in black and white

chance to step off train for some air

beautiful scene from the train
The pictures above were taken as I traveled home from Michigan.  I love the train and this year I took the Southwest Chief which winds through the midwest before making a right turn into northern New Mexico and rolls through Northern Arizona.  In order to get to Las Vegas area, I detrained in Kingman Arizona, and took the shuttle to Las Vegas.  



2 comments:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

That is so cool. An index card a day. I will have to see if I have any. I want to get back to working with my watercolors.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

That is so cool. An index card a day. I will have to see if I have any. I want to get back to working with my watercolors.