Tuesday, September 17, 2013

China trip 2013 travel journal

China travel journalTravel journal made by See Jane RunInside of travel journal

China trip 2013, a set on Flickr.

Wanted to post copy of the journal I will be using on my trip. Let me tell you this is the first thought I had for a journal. I purchased it in February at An Artful Journey vendor night from Jane of See Janr Run.

I agonized over what to use for weeks. Last night it came to me, use the book you see, it is light weight, colorful, has the paper I like, envelopes to collect data and 4 sections that will capture each segment of this adventure. I am so excited.

1 comment:

The Creative Beast said...

I think you have chosen a WONDERFUL journal for your trip! And the cover looks like Japanese quilt patterns I've seen =-)

Bon Voyage and enjoy the journey!