Friday, August 30, 2013

Photo Friday - Night Shot of the Duomo in Orvieto and Gelato



This picture was taken on a nightly stroll through Orvieto.  Our normal habit was dinner and then a stroll before stopping for our nightly Gelato. 

I did not get a picture of the Gelato in Orvieto, but here is a picture from Rome.  Oh, Oh, Oh, was this good, every night I got a small cup of Bascia (Hazelnut and I hope I am spelling that right) and dark cholocata.  Yummo!!!!!

Photo's are so special, they can transport you back in time in an instant.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Photos are such a gift, aren't they?

And that gelato looks yummy! :)

Pilgrim said...

Debbie, yes they are such a gift. I love looking at them and remembering just how blessed I am.

Angella Dee said...

love all your recent posts Glenda. Just caught up on them all - have had a really stressful time with my mom being really ill and me her only caregiver. she is much improved now and I am so relieved. what is Gelato? It looks like icecream.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Lovely!
And that gelato …. ::sigh::

Pilgrim said...

Angella, I am so glad that your Mom is getting better, it can be so hard, she is blessed to have you. Gelato is an Italian delight. It is like ice cream and yet more delicious. It is very rich and decadent, oh so yummy.

Rose Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. The gelato was as good as it looks.

Faye said...

Glenda, I saw your name on the entry list on 29 Faces, but I can't find your actual "face". Did I do something wrong to try to find it?