Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome to 2012

This rainbow represents how I feel about this new year of 2012.  Rainbows appear after really hard rains.  They appear to show promise; they appear to show that the rain was necessary for growth and cleansing; they appear to give hope.

2012 is a year of hope for me.  It is a year go grow and blossom after the hard and at times torrential personal rain of 2011.  2012 is a year of promise; it is a year of cleansing and growth both personally and spriritually; it is truly a year of hope.

I start this year with much thanks.  Thanks for being a survivor; thanks for strength I did not know I had.  Thanks for concrete evidence of how the Lord works in my life.  Thanks for creative opportunities that kept me from going down a road of sadness and gloom.

These simple rocks were painted during an online class I took called crafting your best life.  Each rock show, a quality I found within my being in 2011.  I have to keep these qualities alive and well inorder to move on to the next stage of my life.

No comments: