Monday, August 15, 2011

I am excited

This is a picture of a page I am thinking of using for the cover of my Art of Giving journal.  I am taking a class faciliated by a very talented and spiritual artist, Regina Lord.  Why am I excited you might ask????? Because except for the Blue Moon ephemera I collaged on to the page, I painted the entire page myself including the flower, thank you very much.

I have been spending the last two weeks working on my pages and I like what I have done.  I did find out that I like simplicity.  I do not like a lot on the page, but I do like what is there to stand out. 

The glossy middle of the flower is a glass bead I found, and I used a stencil for the words gratitude and faith.  Need to add a little journalling, after all it is a work in progress.  More pictures later in the week.  Take care and be creative

No comments: