This was a very busy week; but, I walked everyday. Here are my observations
- I have to be careful not to overdo it. On Tuesday I ended up walking over 7 miles. My phone died at 4.88, but I walked a lot more after that because of the event I was attending. This really tuckered me out on Wednesday
- It is fun walking on the strip, will have to try that again before it gets too hot.
- Because I am walking 7 days a week, I have to pace myself.
- My stamina is increasing and I am losing inches which is good
- I am a morning person, so morning walks are much more appealing.
Looking forward to next week and what adventures I can have. Until next week......